This week, we are announcing a command palette and a new pricing plan! Additionally, many more minor improvements have been made – let's dive in.
1. 🔎 Find Anything
We are excited to announce that we are introducing a command palette to our website!
Now, you can click ⌘K and search for any page or any email subscription that you have.
This is the first step towards a future, more robust search that we plan to introduce.
2. 🗓️ New Pricing Plan & Sunset of Free Plan
We are excited to introduce a new pricing plan: Essential. It will include all features from the Pro plan and will be priced at $3.99/month for the time being.
We are also going to sunset our support for users of the legacy free plan. You can read the reasoning on that here.
A guide on how to migrate from the Free plan to the Essential/Pro plan can be found here.
3. 🛠️ Minor improvements
We also shipped a bunch of minor improvements:
- 🐞 Fixed a bug for the incorrect drop of a fraction of forwarded emails. There were 5 emails dropped because of that, and we have restored all of them.
- 📧 Removed the Forwarded section from the email reading experience. Now, if you directly forward a message, it will not include headers: From/To/Date/Subject and ----Forwarded Message----.
- ⏰ Introduced reminders for the trial end. Now, 2 days before your free trial ends, you will receive an email with a reminder.
- 🔄 Added support for aliasing emails. Previously, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com would result in 2 different senders. Now, we have unified them into one, which should make your inbox cleaner.
- 📬 We are starting to share these updates now via email. If you don't want to hear from us, feel free to unsubscribe.